Friday, April 22, 2016

My start to a healthy lifestyle!

My weight loss journey really just started about 6 weeks ago! I was bloated, had constant headaches, poor sleeping, absolutely no energy and constantly thinking about my next meal. Sad I know!!:(

Being a stay at home, homeschooling mama, having no energy is not good. All my kids want from me is to be a fun, energetic mom who is involved with them. I wasn't giving them the attention they deserved because all I wanted to do was take a nice little nap after schooling them.

I knew I needed a change! I was so unhappy with myself!

My sister n law mentioned she was on an all natural supplement called Plexus and gave me a seven day trial. I started it the next day and slept like a baby for the first time in a long time. I continued to take it and day after day I was feeling less bloated, no headaches, sleeping better and started to have an enormous amount of ENERGY!! So, six weeks later I have lost 14 pounds and 5 inches!! Yippee!! I will continue to keep you posted on this journey!! Getting healthy!!