Friday, May 6, 2016

Down 15lbs of potatoes?


 Down 15 lbs!! I actually hit this last week but just now getting to posting about it. This is a visual of what 15 lbs. looks like!! What a load off! ( HA,HA) So I have been drinking my Plexus Slim and it has been a blessing! This stuff gives me energy, controls my appetite, burns fat, not muscle and balances my blood sugars! LOVE IT!! I also take the Probio 5 and the Bio Cleanse.

Probio5 provides balance in the intestinal tract, contains 5 strains of bacteria and supports the immune system.

Bio Cleanse helps oxygenates the entire body, enhances weight loss and relieves occasional constipation.

You can check out more Plexus products here. All products are also gmo free,gluten free and all natural!

Of course I have been eating healthier and working out about 3-4 days a week too. I have a long way to go but I am going to do this!! Anyone else out there want to join me??

Have a blessed day
Kristine