Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Yummo Strawberries!!

If you have never tried these....then you better run, run, RUN to the store and get these ingredients NOW!!


you will need:
Strawberries (cleaned and hollow out)
Cream cheese
Powdered sugar
Vanilla flavoring

I like to clean my fruit in water and a splash of white vinegar!
 
 Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla and put in pastry bag with a star tip! I really don't measure out the ingredients. I like less sweet so I don't use to much powder sugar, so go by your taste!

 Cut off bottom of strawberries so they stand up on plate and pipe in filling!

So Yummy!!

I made these for my gals on my team and they were GONE!! 
Enjoy!!

Have a blessed day!
Kristine 

Shared at http://strangersandpilgrimsonearth.blogspot.com/ 

 http://raisinghomemakers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummo Strawberries!!

If you have never tried these....then you better run, run, RUN to the store and get these ingredients NOW!! you will need: Strawber...