Monday, May 16, 2016

Pantry Organization

The Pantry
is one of those closets
that I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with
in addition to the LAUNDRY room...(that's another post:)
I clean it ..then things just happen to get thrown in there....I clean it...yada..yada..yada!

So I'm back at it and I'm thrilled that it looks nice and organized!! My son says
NOW THERE'S ROOM TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!!
 
 Here is a before picture
Scary :0
I pulled everything out and got rid of everything I no longer used and any food that was expired.


put things away that didn't belong there in the first place and placed everything back on shelves.
Here's the AFTER



I put all the appliances on the top shelf that I don't use very often.
The blue bins came from the dollar store.
Most of my canned food is tomato sauce, chicken broth, chicken and tuna and mac and cheese, so that's what I labelled these bins with.
Here is the other side


 I think I need to go shopping now cause it looks like we have no food! Ha,Ha!!
Thanks for letting me share.. What do you use to organize your pantry?

Have a blessed day!
Kristine






No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummo Strawberries!!

If you have never tried these....then you better run, run, RUN to the store and get these ingredients NOW!! you will need: Strawber...