Friday, May 6, 2016

Guest Room in progress!!

When we moved into our home 5 years ago, I was so happy that I would have an extra room to make into a guest room, except it never was one. It has been a junk room (you know like companies coming, just throw it in the junk room and shut the door kinda room.) and a homeschooling room. I have three kiddos and when my third child started 1st grade, we were squished!! So know we FINALLY get to have our guest room!! It is still in progress but I wanted to share with you all what I have so far.                                                          



This room is pretty small so a bed and side table is about it. I'm going to make, I mean, I'm going to have my hubby make a pallet wood head board and top it off with my brothers old fireplace mantel! I think it will be beautiful. Bed spread and pillows came from Bed, Bath and Beyond!




The side table is just an old wicker table I had with some Hobby Lobby knick knacks! I love that store:)

All I need now is some additional wall decor and it will be complete. I am looking forward to sharing when it is all done! Until then...

Have a blessed day!
Kristine

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummo Strawberries!!

If you have never tried these....then you better run, run, RUN to the store and get these ingredients NOW!! you will need: Strawber...