Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Master Bedroom Tour





Master Bedroom Tour




Hi Everyone!! 
Today I thought I would share our Master bedroom with you all.
I don't know about you but I just LOVE going into model homes to get decorating ideas and then trying to apply it to my home! 


My sister in law gave me these two old windows so I put them up on the wall. I think it turned out cute.


My pallet wood creation
There are still things that I want to do to add a little more character to the room, but as far as decor it's pretty much done! 

Thanks for letting me share!!
Have a blessed day
Kristine 

Sharing with: http://strangersandpilgrimsonearth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummo Strawberries!!

If you have never tried these....then you better run, run, RUN to the store and get these ingredients NOW!! you will need: Strawber...